Freedom Missions was created to fight increased nutritional needs and senior isolation using creative and hands on ideas by empowering volunteers to serve in more areas than the kitchen/driving.
- Meet 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month at 6:30 pm to prepare special deliveries
- Special Deliveries can include:
- Holidays like Christmas, Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Valentines Day, etc.
- Birthdays – seniors and volunteers
- Pen Pal Program – each client receives a notebook to write reciprocal communication with volunteers
- Grief Ministry – cards, visits, gifts
- Come together to make special deliveries as needed